Collaborator: Bihartean cross-border chamber Iparralde-Gipuzkoa
The aim is to promote and develop cluster collaboration practices in the cross-border & regional Euro Basque – Aquitaine setting from an open innovation perspective, promoting inter-cluster cross-border collaboration in strategic settings where business, technological and political interests of the Basque and Aquitaine regions meet.
The general aim is divided into two:
1. The identification of cross-border collaboration spaces:
- Analysis of tecnhological convergance
- Analysis of sectoral specialisation
2. Promote sustainable forums for cross-border dialogue:
- Discovery of common interests (inter-clustering)
- Seed of collaboration processes
The ultimate goal of this project is to create a sustainable strategy during the time that it supports the clusters to propel cross-border collaboration projects within the Aquitaine-Basque Euro region’s strategy, and in keeping with Europa 2020. The main aim is that cross-border cooperation is not just the result of chance, but also of strategy, and joint and shared methodology.