See here the full video of the event:
Basque Country Competitiveness Report 2018See the Report
Basque Country Competitiveness Observatory 2018See the Observatory
Orkestra presented the Basque Country Competitiveness Report 2018. This work assesses the Basque territory's socioeconomic situation and identifies the challenges that we will have to overcome in the coming years to guarantee our competitiveness.
See the Conference presentation:
- Ignacio Mª. Echeberría, President of Orkestra-Basque Institute of Competitiveness.
- Iñigo Urkullu, President of the Basque Government.
Talk: Competing in a Volatile World: Global Context for Basque Competitiveness
- Christian Ketels, Chief Economist of the Boston Consulting Group.
Round table discussion.
- Iñigo Ansola, General Manager of the Basque Energy Agency.
- Mari Paz Robina, Chairman of Michelin.
- Iñaki Garmendia, Managing Director of Ega Master.
- Josu Ugarte, Industry Vice President of Schneider Electric.
Discussion best moments:
Follow us and take part through...
And here is the press summary:
See all the previous reports Basque Country Competitiveness Reports